yHello!
I know Jazmyne Gwee Yi Xuan is really happy now :D
Cause of something! hahaha.
I'm left with less than 8questions in my quiz):
Alot alot more to go!
Its very frustrating to read all those chinese facts.
But I'll try my best to do it though.
I'm multi-tasking {:
Great job :D
I just realised how ebuddy is like aft my aunt told me.
Cause she's using ebuddy.
& everyone in my contact list is using msn instead of ebuddy.
So, I decided to use msn back [:
Rah, tian sun ye ye finished alr.
But nevermind, still got ye man nai nai
I'm gonna miss the whole chapters of ye man nai naialr.
}:
4more days & I'm leaving alr.
{: / }: (which smiley should i put?)
I'm very excited to leave singapore ehhhhh,wanna leave nownownow.
Cannot,must wait till aft Thursday first {:
Important date,very :D
We should go out today la
Then it'll be 121206 (:
Wanted to go Xuan's house this morning!
Hahaha, we got very excited man.
Don't know for what too!
But momma dont allow cause i'm going out alr this thursday with 'em[:
So,waiting another 2 days wont die!
----------------------------
I know Best.F love me very much :D
I'll be giving her this Thursday :D
I can't give Veron her Xmas gift this Thursday.
If not she'll feel frustrated cause she have to carry & blade[:
I shall give her aft. i'm back from Japan {:
I'm gonna buy myself a very nice lovely hat from Japan {:
If i can find one.
If not, it'll be a very sad ending }:
Nah, won't.
I love BestF. tooooooooooooooooooooo :D
She edited this skin the codes for me {:
Cause it wasn't aligned properly!
& she chose this skin for me too :D
See how dear she is to me :D
----------------------------
I know who visits my blog but never tag.
StellaF. & K.Huimin!
My junior & my partner :D
Rah, they never tag one ehhh!
Hahaha, but its okay{:
Cause Stella tagged alr :D
[edited]
BestF. reminded me about this.
I know Jazmyne Gwee Yi Xuan is really happy now :D
Cause of something! hahaha.
I'm left with less than 8questions in my quiz):
Alot alot more to go!
Its very frustrating to read all those chinese facts.
But I'll try my best to do it though.
I'm multi-tasking {:
Great job :D
I just realised how ebuddy is like aft my aunt told me.
Cause she's using ebuddy.
& everyone in my contact list is using msn instead of ebuddy.
So, I decided to use msn back [:
Rah, tian sun ye ye finished alr.
But nevermind, still got ye man nai nai
I'm gonna miss the whole chapters of ye man nai naialr.
}:
4more days & I'm leaving alr.
{: / }: (which smiley should i put?)
I'm very excited to leave singapore ehhhhh,wanna leave nownownow.
Cannot,must wait till aft Thursday first {:
Important date,very :D
We should go out today la
Then it'll be 121206 (:
Wanted to go Xuan's house this morning!
Hahaha, we got very excited man.
Don't know for what too!
But momma dont allow cause i'm going out alr this thursday with 'em[:
So,waiting another 2 days wont die!
----------------------------
I know Best.F love me very much :D
I'll be giving her this Thursday :D
I can't give Veron her Xmas gift this Thursday.
If not she'll feel frustrated cause she have to carry & blade[:
I shall give her aft. i'm back from Japan {:
I'm gonna buy myself a very nice lovely hat from Japan {:
If i can find one.
If not, it'll be a very sad ending }:
Nah, won't.
I love BestF. tooooooooooooooooooooo :D
She edited this skin the codes for me {:
Cause it wasn't aligned properly!
& she chose this skin for me too :D
See how dear she is to me :D
----------------------------
I know who visits my blog but never tag.
StellaF. & K.Huimin!
My junior & my partner :D
Rah, they never tag one ehhh!
Hahaha, but its okay{:
Cause Stella tagged alr :D
[edited]
BestF. reminded me about this.
She visits my blog too,but never tags!
Rah,Rah,Rah.
But it okay, cause we always chat on msn, makes no difference(:
[edited]
My brother just came home.
& he received a gift.
It's very very very very very *.
Hahaha, yixuan know what * means.
The person who bought it must have very very very bad taste man.
My mum was like "ta de peng you mei dai yanjing"
The logo looks very ugly D:
The logo looks very ugly D:
K,not mine wont complain further (:
My gift for him is the best la :D
Hahahaha, siblings love <3
Byebye <3
Byebye <3